Alice in Wonderland wrapping paper DIY + FREE PRINTABLE

This year our not so little any more Ela turned 7!
For this occasion I usually make my own handmade gift wrap :)
I choose Alice in Wonderland.
I bought a tote bag in Pound store for Ela the other day which inspired my project.





She loved the movie and a story book too so it did seems to be the right choice.
I wanted something simple with use of only few colours.

I hand drew few characters and motives on my computer and made it to a FREE PRINTABLE which now you can use it too!

There's few tags and patterns you can print out on few standard A4 cards and connect for a bigger size.

Simply click the LINKS below images for printing.


tags



white rabbit



tea time




cat


Alice




For the biggest wrapping I made a simple chess board pattern using
- foam sheet
- wooden building block
- black acrylic paint





I simply glued a square piece of foam sheet on to a block to make a stamp.



Pattern is not ideal, but hey it's hand made :)




Some gifts I wrapped in brown paper...




and hand drew some vintage keys and a key hole on.








I also had some heart patterned paper since Christmas at home which matched the theme nicely.






















I packed it all into Alice tote bag.






What kid doesn't like to unwrap the gifts? :)








     This could be a great match to Alice in Wonderland inspired Birthday tea party ;)




                     If you like the idea of
handmade wrapping paper then why don't you check our other fun to make ideas like :


- GALAXY

- COMIC BOOK

- ICE CREAM

MICKEY MOUSE



                                          Happy wrapping!














0 comments:

Post a Comment