Halloween FREE printable pack


In today's post I am sharing few bits for you to print out!
You might find them useful if throwing a Halloween party or just simply decorate your home for this celebration ;) 



There is HAPPY HALLOWEEN bunting, large and small toppers which can be use for cupcakes, drinking straws or gift tags, witch's boots, sugar skulls and posters.
Just click on the links below images for printing.
Please bare in mind the colours my vary depending on printer.


bunting



bunting 1

bunting 2

bunting 3

sugar skulls


toppers/tags



print

                                      

print 2
witch's boots




Witch's boots can be cut out and stick onto straws for a quick cake decoration or be a simple gift wrap.
You can decorate them too.





If you would like to make paper pumpkins like this one than check my full tutorial here ;)








                      Happy printing!

2 comments:

  1. Okay then I guess, I am getting my hands on these Halloween buntings then. Oh and my favorite are the witch's boots. Can you tell me where I can buy this pack?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, they're all FREE and ready to print out.
      Click on the orange links below images at beginning of the post ;)

      Delete