Festive pompoms


For the past year I've been strongly inspired by the Scandinavian interior design.
We are refurbishing our new home, clean natural and minimalistic 
 Scandi design become the perfect choice.
With what we already own I'm trying my best to get that feel.

This Christmas I choose warm, soft decoration element I could easily do myself in a short time.
Pompoms!
I absolutely fallen in love with them, they're very versatile, easy to make and they looks so cosy :)

I will not deliver another pompom making tutorial as there is million of them around internet.
The easiest technique I found is to use two/three fingers for the small size and whole hand for the big one.

Here's my way...

or see the picture tutorial here, but there is also many more on YouTube too if you prefer videos.


Just giving you an idea how to use them to bring instant cosyness.

You can do pompom garland




to hold Christmas cards




or children artwork :)




You can use them as a simple Christmas tree ornaments






Door decoration is another idea







Or just add them to your Christmas wrapping as a pretty centrepiece :)






I think the're totally cute, I will be producing some more for sure :)

1 comment:

  1. Really nice! I love to make cute things and now this one is added to my list. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete